WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Inventory SALE!

Hi Everyone! I have a bunch of inventory left over from some shows I have done recently that I would LOVE you to use for Christmas gifts! I am offering these at discount through Sunday, November 21st ONLY. Many of these are items you can still order but I have extras onhand so the sale price is for what is in my inventory only - first come, first served.

WARMERS:
ABCs Midsize Original Price: $25 Sale Price: $20
Daisies Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $24
Dandy White plug in Original Price: $15 Sale Price: $12
FORE Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $24
Fright Night Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $27
Full Court Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $25
Game Day Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $25
Gingerbread Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $27
Give Thanks Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $27
Groovy White plug in Original Price: $15 Sale Price: $12
Heavenly plug in Original Price: $15 Sale Price: $12
Heaveny full size Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $27
Holly full size Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $22.50
Hugs and Kisses Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $25
Jack O Lantern plug in Original Price: $15 Sale Price: $12
Menorah Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $22.50
Nod Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $27
Riverbed Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $27
Snow Day Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $25
Starfish plug in Original Price: $15 Sale Price: $12
Tannenbaum Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $27
Tiki Original Price: $30 Sale Price: $22.50
Weave Denim plug in Original Price: $15 Sale Price: $13

You will also receive a FREE bar from my inventory with purchase of any of these warmers. I have a huge list of inventory so I will give you the list to choose from when you call to claim your warmer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment