WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Warmers .. get your Warmers! :)

Last week I did a "ONE DAY OFFER" to help people get their last minute Holiday shopping done. (See below.)
Many of my inventory warmers went fast but there are still some left so I decided to offer it one more time to help get them cleared out and help give my awesome preferred customers a great opportunity for some discounted shopping.
If you are interested, call/email/text me and let me know which ones you are interested in so I can let you know if I still have it. Hurry fast - good now through Tuesday, December 14th at Noon!

Last weeks message:
"As a "perk" for my Preferred Customers, I am offering the following special prices on Full-size warmers in my inventory for one day only. GREAT gifts if you need some still. Call/text/email ASAP - first come, first served. This is good through Wednesday night at 7 PM MST.Warmers - Hugs and Kisses, Tiki..., Full Court, Fore, Game Day, Nod, Daisies, Heavenly, Red Snowflake, Snowday (Originally $30 on sale for $24)Warmers - Tannenbaum, Gingerbread, Montpelier, Holly, Give Thanks, Fright Night, Menorah (Originally $30 on sale for $22)"

No comments:

Post a Comment