WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Special on select bars

Special on "older" scents (these are the square bars).
Pick any bar for $4 or 3 bars for $10.
(The special pricing is available only for these "older" ones that I have in inventory to get rid of. Some of the scents can still be ordered in the new packaging for regular price.)
Ocean
Honey Pear Cider
Cinnamon Bear
Poinsettia Pine
Vanilla Suede
Toasted Caramel Sugar
Bubblegum
Winter Wonderland
Plumeria
Seaglass
Caramel Spice
Holly Berry

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment