WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Personal shopping appts for discontinued items and 10% off special

Several of you have asked about coming to smell some of the scents that are being discontinued so you can order before they are gone and while they are 10% off during August. I will be having my Fall festival coming up so I am not putting together a open house in the next few days but I am HAPPY to have you come over and have your own little personal smelling event (just you, come with a friend, whatever). Let me know what time works for you on August 27 - August 31 and I will have everything out for you.
Don't forget, this will be the LAST CHANCE ON SOME ITEMS and 10% OFF ALL SPRING/SUMMER CATALOG ITEMS!
Email, text, or FB a time you want to head over.
Also - while you are here - pick up some "older" bars for $4. I want to clear them out!
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment