WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Friday, August 13, 2010

And the winner is ....

As many of you know, I was working towards a certain level of sales during April, May, June, and July. Scentsy was offering some AWESOME prizes for keeping a consistant business and I had my eye on a couple of them.
As always, my friends and customers were such a great support and helped me meet goals each of those months! THANK YOU!!!!
Well, the results were in this week ... I didn't quite make the level I wanted to earn ALL of the prizes I wanted but I still got some very cool prizes. YAY! I am SOOOO excited!
We all know I never would have made it with out the support from all of you so as a "Thank You" for those that helped - I have a reward for you:
* Everyone that placed an order during those months will be put in a drawing - one time for every $10 ordered. I will draw/announce the winner before the end of the week and offer them a choice of prizes (some Scentsy and some others).
* If you don't win the drawing, don't worry. EVERYONE that ordered from me during April, May, June, or July will get 20% off your order (10% for the transition savings, and 10% as a THANK YOU from me) from the Spring/Summer catalog from now until the end of August. Just let me know what you would like!

You guys are so awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
And P.S. Don't forget to refer your friends to my FB page or this blog so they can participate in the fun drawings, contests, and specials. :)

UPDATE:
DRUM ROLL PLEASE ... the winner is ....
LAUREN HARRIS
YAY! Lauren - you get your pick of the following prizes:
1) Mary Kay Satin Hands cream
2) $15 GC for Cafe Rio
3) $15 Starbucks Gift Card
4) 2 Scentsy Room Sprays of your choice
5) $15 Scentsy Gift Certificate
Let me know which prize you pick and THANK YOU for your support!

Everyone else - don't forget to take advantage of your "Thank You" discount before the end of the month. (Use it to stock up on those scents that you LOVE that are being discontinued!)

No comments:

Post a Comment