WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 Catalog

WOW! WOW! WOW!
I finally got my new Fall/Winter catalogs and I am SO SO SOOOOO excited!
There are some great new products that I know you all are going to LOVE!
I am going to "highlight" some of my favorites so you can get a preview!
Keep stopping by!

And don't forget to call, text, email, or post a comment if you want a new catalog to shop from!

No comments:

Post a Comment