WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WELCOME!

Thank you so much for stopping by my SCENTSY blog!
Many of you are part of my Jenns Scents Facebook page, email list, etc.
However, I am trying to consolidate and make it easy for anyone to see my specials on a regular basis. I will still continue to use those other means of communication on occassion but I am HOPING that people will visit this blog and this can be the main source for "preferred customer" specials.
Please spread the word to all of your friends and family that would LOVE Scentsy and don't forget to have them post a comment or message me to let me know you referred them so you can get referral points!
As always, thanks for your support as I continue to grow my business!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment