WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???

We are celebrating at The Blake house this weekend. Parker made the "A Team" for the Herriman PeeWee Football Team. In celebration (and to get you all ready for your own Football season), you can take an additional 10% off of the Football warmer - Game Day - through Tuesday morning. This means 20% off since it is part of the August transition sale. Call or Email me TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment