WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gift Baskets

I will be putting several gift basket options together for the upcoming Holidays but I wanted to get one example on here right away so you can see just how cute they are! Have a wedding or a birthday coming up? Here's your perfect gift!


This option is a large basket. It includes a full-size warmer, one Scentsy bar, one Room spray, 2 bags of decorated hand-dipped oreos, and filler (candy kisses, taffy, and confetti).

No comments:

Post a Comment