WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cascade Collection

For those of you that LOVED the Riverbed when it was released, you will be as excited as I was about this Cascade Collection. Similar to the Riverbed but in some different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment