WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Favorites?

Leave a comment with your favorite warmer and scent so everyone will know what to try!
Those that participate will be entered in a drawing for free goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Liberty is my favorite full-size warmer. Starfish is my favorite plug-in.
    Favorite scents:
    fruity=guava nectar
    clean/fresh=mineral springs
    mint=madaboutmint
    cinnamon=cinnamon vanilla
    manly=rustic lodge

    Coincidentally, several of these are only available until the end of August!
    summer=orange dreamsicle

    ReplyDelete