WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

WELCOME TO JENN'S SCENTS!

This blog is a supplement to my "official" Scentsy web page which can be found at http://www.jennsscents.scentsy.us/.

On this page you will find PREFERRED CUSTOMER specials, dates/locations of events that I will be at, information on Gift Baskets, Open House, Parties, etc.

As those of you that have been my Customers for awhile know, I am VERY appreciative of my supportive friends, family, and customers and offer specials whenever possible as well as AWESOME rewards for referrals.

THANKS for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Get a new catalog .. and a deal!

Excited to get your new catalog? Want to "stock up" on Spring/Summer items that will be discontinued?
Help me out with my delivering/mailing and come and pick up your new Fall/Winter catalog from me before I get them out and you will receive 20% off an order from the Spring/Summer catalog.
Let me know when you are coming so I can make sure I leave it out if I am not home!

No comments:

Post a Comment